Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pet Stains on Carpet Furniture, Etc.


Urine on carpet or furniture is a common problem for every pet owner. I am pretty sure that I have tried all of the commercial products over the years.  My favorite now is "Woolite Pet Urine Eliminator".  "Resolve Improved "also works well. even the best pet has an accident. If Woolite wants to send $ to Project Pets for this endorsement, we would welcome it : )  I always use a damp cloth and then blot it with a dry towel or paper towel..   Tell me your best solutions. I'd prefer some natural solutions if you have them .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Willie...
    I have a blog here too... Always good to see you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Pamela. I'll follow you on here. I'll get your link up for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I did Willie was begun ripping up all the carpet in my house. I'm lucky as there is only 1100 sq. feet of it. The last pack of foster puppies I had helped me rip it up too. They loved pulling the carpet back. Jeez... what a mess. It was the dirt and dust. My daughter says the wood floors underneath look like they have leprosy. This summer I will pull everything out of the house and put in those little storage trailers that can be rented and have someone help me refinish. I haven't been on FB very much lately. My heart aches too much for the dogs I see that will not get out. Break time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear from you. I know fostering those fur babies keeps you very busy !
    I found that sprinkling Cayenne pepper where they are chewing stops it quickly. I also put some on either side of the area they are chewing.
    You can try using double sided tape over the area they are chewing and tell them "NO".

    That double sided tape is helpful when you want to stop a cat form scratching your favorite chair also.

    ReplyDelete